Summer, Summer, Summertime! Ya’ll remember that song by Fresh Prince ft. DJ Jazzy Jeff? That song will NEVER go out of style! Anyways, ladies we surely want to look flawless ALL Day in our make up. Unfortunately for some of us, we have buckets of oil that pour out of our faces. -______- Not The Business! No fear, I’ve inquired some secrets from my go to Make Up Artist, Ms. Erline Louigene aka INNERBEAUTYOUTEL Yassss!!! While prepping for my recent photo shoot on a rather steaming Spring day. She filled me in on primers to keep a sister together. Even if you just want to throw on concealer and foundation or if you are going for a full on glam face. These primers will do the hard work of keeping you shine free as long as possible.
(products are linked to webpages for purchase, if needed)
- MAC Charge Water $25.00
- MAC Marine- Bright Softening lotion $29.00
- Becca- Matte Poreless Priming Perfector $36.00 ( Use Only In Your Oily- est Zones)
- L’Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Skin Smoother $17.97 ( Use Only In Your Oily- est Zones)
- Dr. Brandt Pore No More- Pore Refiner $22.00 (Use Only in the Perimeter of the Face)
- NYX Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray $8.00 ** Dubs as primer and setting spray
Now of course the smart thing to do would be to use a Matte foundation along with these primers. *** Quick tip: Less Is More! For oily skin especially during the warmer months no need to pack on products. Try light foundations, compact powders or if you go it like that go for a BB cream! *** Lately on a day to day basis I have been using the Milani Pressed Powder $7.00 and some concealer. Quick, Easy & Simple!
I hope you guys check out some of these products. If you do, let me know how you like them. Some of them are a bit pricey, but if you shop at Sephora then you know you can get a sample of almost everything! LOL! Hallelujah! Can’t wait to hear back from you all.
Love Ya to Peace,